Restoration of artwork can be a cost effective method to retain the liturgical history of a religious community. After existing conditions are evaluated, onsite tests are used to reveal the best option to refurbish furnishings, statuary, stained glass or other liturgical artwork. The investigative work, teamed with King Richard’s comprehensive knowledge of virtually all finishes and materials, results in a superior restoration strategy.
Steps for Restoration:
- Lifting decades of grime off intricate carvings and delicate painted surfaces,
- Repairing religious materials from the daily wear and tear,
- Restoring materials from aging or dire environmental conditions,
- Repairing broken stained glass panels and frames ,
- Removing unattractive layers of paint from wood surfaces,
- Polishing marbling surfaces
At King Richard’s our modern techniques honor and celebrate the quality craftsmanship of your church’s original design and construction.
SCHEDULE US FOR YOUR PROJECT TODAY
View some of our Restorations projects
Get Started Here
Fill out the form below.