King Richard’s provides general liability insurance and workman’s compensation insurance on all projects and properties we work on.

We are astonished by the number of churches, archdioceses, and private individuals who own church properties that do not ask for insurance.

In today’s litigious world you have to get insurance and workman’s compensation insurance that is specific to your state. Do not allow any of the smaller dealers/private individuals on your property without receiving a certificate of liability insurance and workman’s compensation certificate directly from their insurance provider via fax or mail. Furthermore, demand insurance certificates and especially workman’s compensation certificates specific for your state.

Being a legitimate full service company, we pride ourselves on proper training, following OSHA guidelines, EPA requirements, and all local and federal fire and electrical requirements.

Don’t let an inexperienced individual work in your building that may cause fire, flood, or personal injury to you, your personnel, or your property.